Tuesday 29 October 2013

I think it was George Bernard Shaw who said  " Be careful what you wish for ".
 Well I wished for an IPad, my wish came true and now I'm having a hard time coming to grips with it's way of communicating with me. I'm feeling a bit old and stupid and feel like throwing a tantrum. 
I'm reminding myself to take deep breaths and remember how I struggled with my laptop when I got it.
But I'm in a hurry to learn to know the workings before I head off to Portugal ( on Thursday ). 

We went on a great trip to visit Ballyvolane House in East Cork yesterday and on to see Lismore Castle I took some great photos on my IPad and am dying to share some but finding it difficult to get my photos from there to here.
I think I'll try uploading them directly from my IPad and see how it goes. 

No comments: