Wednesday 4 September 2013

Power



I'm still buzzing with the whole practice of paying attention to what's working and I must say that I seem to be getting a lot more of what I like and love.

Since working on awareness I am more conscious of my thoughts and the  thoughts we are thinking tend to create our experience.

 So when I notice  myself  dwelling on  negative  thoughts I stop right there and say to myself,  wake up Ann. are these thoughts serving you or anybody else ?
Are they making the world any better, are  you  raising the vibrations here with those thoughts .

If the thoughts are not helping me or anybody else I stop thinking them . Yes it is possible to stop thinking thoughts , it is a discipline and O Boy is it worth cultivating this discipline because when you can direct your thinking you have real POWER . Power to choose happiness , Power to share happiness.






No comments: