Thursday 28 November 2013

Thanksgiving Thoughts








The Dalai Lama  when asked about what surprised him most about humanity answered.  " Man,  because he sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then he sacrificies money in order to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in  the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die and then dies never having fully lived. "

 Yesterday I had an email from my dear friend Pat about the importance of  accepting and allowing which was a timely reminder to relax and take things a bit easier.
Then this morning I came across this Quote from the Dalai Lama and thought life is really talking to me .

Maybe the sentiments resonate with you too.  I know that sometimes I ' working ' so hard to become present that i can get lost.

A Special Happy Relaxing Thanksgiving Day to all my fellow searchers and seekers.

No comments: