Monday 25 November 2013

Amazing Lucid Dreaming







           
 Those of  us who are lucid dream apprentices need to develop excellent dream recall,we may be having more lucid dreams than we know about , but because of poor dream recall are not aware of these dreams.
Here s one of the best tips I have come across for remembering your dreams. As soon as you awaken stay perfectly still and notice the first thoughts and feelings that come to mind. Thoughts of the day ahead will probably present themselves also but with a bit of practise you will recognise that these thoughts ' feel ' different to the dream fragments which are simultaneously present.  Shortly you will be focusing on the dream fragments  and have much better control.

Here is an inspiring lucid dream story from Robert Waggoner's Lucid Dreaming Gateway To The Inner Self.

Solving an Important Problem

In a lucid dream taken from  Exploring the world of Lucid Dreaming by Stephen LeBerge and Howard Rheingold, we find a computer programmer who keeps good company as he works on practical issues of programming while lucidly aware.

" At night I will dream that I am sitting in a parlor  ( an old fashioned one that Sherlock Holmes might use).
I'm sitting with Einstein white bushy - hair in the flesh. He and I are good friends.  We talk about the programme, start to do some flow charts on a blackboard . Once we think we have come up with a good one we laugh. Einstein says, " Well the rest is history ". Einstein excuses himself to go to bed. I sit in his recliner and doodle some code in a notepad. When the code is all done I look at it and say to myself , "I want to remember this flowchart when I wake up".   I concentrate very hard on the blackboard and the notepad. Then I wake up. It is usually about 3 : 30 am . I start writing as fast as I can .I take this to work and it's usually about 99 percent accurate. "

Wow !  Reading Lucid dream stories really inspires me to work and become more Lucid .
 Imagine the help and direction available to us when we can direct our dreams.
 Imagine all the extra time we would have to work, explore and learn.




       


No comments: