Friday 22 November 2013

First Frost





                      The sun hasn't broken through





                On this first winters morning





           The fields are white






             And the trees are ghostlike





               It begins to brighten as we head towards the wood







               More colours emerge moment by moment




                                         
               
               We linger among these trees








                        Nourished by views and ambient energy




                     

                       In this sacred little wood






                              That never fails to inspire





                    And recharge my energy





                So I can head home renewed






                Curious about the day ahead.


Some people say that a camera removes you from the immediate experience, from being fully present.
However I have found that my camera draws me into my surroundings. It is like a companion who says , "Look  up  , look left ,  see that light beam hanging there. " My camera is a deer friend that awakens my senses to the landscape and the beauty all around.


No comments: