Saturday 21 February 2015

Work In Progress


We are still working on the T'ai Chi ' Dance ' or Fight Set ( I have heard it described both ways ).
Anyway it is very interesting work if one lokes partner work and I have loved partner work from the first very early on in my training. I love how I can 'feel' my body's state of tension or relaxation 'through ' my partner. There is nothing like getting the feedback through one's body.  Here we are below working on rollback variations from the 'Dance '. I love that we have so much more to investigate and explore.

trim.910B01EA-F3F5-4B90-BCCF-E28A3FD5D18C from ann on Vimeo.

In this version when Joan does a roll back she also does the press and then I repeat the posture same on her.




trim.9BBFFDAD-13FE-4AF2-B07A-23F5F1D70C9B from ann on Vimeo.

In this version when I do a roll back on Steven the turns and presses into me. Then we swith 'roles' mid way.  


Scroll down for this weeks lessons.






No comments: