Friday 13 February 2015

Setting Clear Intentions






As Larry Crane ( of the Release Technique ) says, " If You don't know where you are going you can't get there.
When I trained with him he kept reminding us to set intentions, long term intentions and short term intentions.
I remind myself to this regularly and have found it to be great advice.
Before I begin to meditate or teach or meet someone I set my intention, this could be to have fun, to listen well, to give my best class ever, to find the beauty in my surroundings.
 I find that when I set clear short term intentions they help me to focus on the present moment and give it my best energy.
As Lester would say, " Take it for testing. " . I'm sure you will find it every bit as rewarding an exercise as I do.
I bet you can guess today's intention from my choice of photo.  


No comments: