Sunday 13 April 2014

Cleaning Up Your Relationships





                   
                         Rainbows in my beloved Cork



Wow now if you liked the movie yesterday you may well ' Get ' this exercise and understand why it has made such a difference to me and my sense of relating.

I have been using it and find it amazing to watch how my relating is changing as I work on my side the relationships in my life.

Lester says and I'm paraphrasing " Everything out there in the world is your projection. " .

I can definitely relate to that insight. Working on the 'Clean Up Process' changes my world and I'm sharing it because if you are on my page it is likely that you would like to 'Clean Up ' your world too.

With much love for you and our world.
Ann

Special Release Process

No comments: