Sunday 5 January 2014

Focusing On The Positive Aspects Of Events


We met in mallow library yesterday to give a little demonstration of our practice.
On Friday night I was nervous and berating myself asking ,
" Why do I do this to myself ? I could be home relaxing and doing my own work. "
 Having gone around in circles in my head trying to understand myself and my motives I got the inspiration to follow my own advice of paying attention to the positive aspects of things.
"Focus on the positive aspects of doing the library T'ai Chi  Ann " I said to myself .
"Take the time to write them down ".
So that's what I did. It took about ten minutes to write down the positive aspects that came to mind. By the end of the exercise I was buzzing with energy and really looking forward to the event . The next day even texts from people who couldn't make it didn't upset me  ( like they usually would ). I was ready to share this amazing work even if I had to do it alone.
Taking the time to focus on the positive aspects of sharing this work made me conscious of many positive aspects.  Here are just a few that came to mind.
 Maybe it would  add  fun to someone's day, or show someone the connection possible in partner work. It would be an opportunity to stretch out of my comfort zone and be vulnerable in public.
Whoever would turn up would benefit from the practice and enjoy themselves.
What I have once again confirmed for myself is, that taking the time to tune in to the positive reasons for doing anything is a great way to arouse a really good attitude.  And having a good attitude sets a great stage for life.
Here we are below sharing our partner work and enjoying the time together.
A Big Thanks to all who turned up and shared their time and experience.



Mallow library Energy Connection from ann on Vimeo.





No comments: