Tuesday 4 February 2014

IAC in Dublin






“We’re at the point in our evolution that we all have to become conscious. This is a time of revolution. There’s no holding back. So I’m about tearing down the monastery walls and seeing the whole world as the monastery, as the practice, as the spiritual temple. What we’re all working on is this very being, this very life. This is the temple, it has no walls.“
- Genpo Roshi
I'm in Dublin today for the IAC meeting. We had a great turnout at the Buddhabag gathering so I'm looking forward to this morning and to meeting those who are taking the course.
Its strange to be writing on my Ipad, when I'm at home the laptop is there and I just blog away on it. Using this ' machine' reminds me of my trip to Portugal and that was IAC related too. I promised myself then that I'd work on my IPad skills I guess I just need more trips away !
Its just great to be off in Dublin so looking forward to the adventure of getting to know new people and meeting my daughter Jo later.
It is good to be in the IAC atmosphere too Listening to Analaura speak inspires me to worh on my lucidity snd aim for more lucid dreams and OBEs. 

No comments: