Tuesday 11 February 2014

T'ai Chi Lessons

A Big Welcome to all the new T'ai Chi students what a term this is, there seems to be a great upsurge in interest in our art.
This is not surprising when you consider the benefits of some T'ai Chi practice.
Relaxation , strength, stamina, patience, serenity to mention just a few of the benefits.
The longer I train at this Art the more in awe I become at it's subtle beauty and depth.
Once again I feel like a beginner as it reveals aspects to me that I never imagined were there. The more I practice the more I see and feel.
I want to proclaim out loud for all to hear.
This Art heals your mind and your body, this Art softens your touch, this Art reveals beauty in all aspects of life.
We are so blessed to live in a time when these ancient teachings have become available to anybody who is willing to invest the time to learn and practice.
So Welcome , set some time aside each day to nourish your body and your mind.
You will discover your own wisdom in the silence of this Art.
You will come to love and appreciate your own body and mind.
You will come home to yourself and find it to be a great homecoming well worth the journey.



Full Mini Form from ann on Vimeo.





Mini Form to brush left knee and push for the Monday Morning Class from ann on Vimeo.

No comments: