Saturday 31 August 2013

Open Focus Webinar






On September 4, 2013 at 1pm EST, you are invited to join Dr. Fehmi and Susan Shor Fehmi as they host their first "Q and A Hour" teleseminar.  All questions are welcomed -- from our listeners just beginning their Open Focus journey to those who feel confident in their advanced practice.  This is "Ask Dr. Fehmi" in its truest sense.

Listen in as Dr. Fehmi answers:

What should you do if you are having trouble "feeling" space?

 What is alpha synchrony?

 How long until you feel the beneficial effects of Open Focus?

 What are the differences between the 18 Open Focus exercises?

Dr. Fehmi will also be joined live by Certified Open Focus Coaches who will present their own questions to him along with our listener's questions that have been submitted online.  Questions may also be asked live by phone or web throughout the hour.

To submit a question prior to the webinar,

 email kurt@dissolvingpain.com


I will be one of the Open Focus Coaches  joining Dr Fehmi and Susan for this webinar and am looking forward to some more insights on this wonderful practice.

If you are new to this blog and have not heard of Open focus before I recommend the Youtube video below as an introduction.
What is Open focus


Open Focus has been part of my life since reading Dr Fehmi's The open focus Brain . I read the book in 2009 and trained with Dr Fehmi in Princeton the same year. Open Focus training literally did open my focus, thought me to experience my life in a whole new way. It opened me to new levels of awareness in my T'ai Chi practice. I feel it was also the catalyst for many other openings to many other realm of existence which I was not consciously aware of before my Open focus training.

If you are interested you can join next Wednesday's Webinar  via the link below.

Webinar Link





No comments: