Thursday 7 March 2013

Still dissolving boundaries





Boundaries are still on my mind . I have noticed that whenever I resist something the boundary between us (me and whatever or who ever ) I am resisting gets stronger. This strong boundary only serves to increase my resistance , my feeling of being cut off.  When I recognise what is going on inside myself it is time to stop and bring up all the thoughts and feelings that I have been keeping out or down. Gently look at each one, welcome them and comfort myself as I do this, being the kind ' parent ' who wants to hear all about the fear insecurity and  the and pain.
Slowly the boundaries soften I relax and allow all my feelings and thoughts to arise naturally , I have faced the demons and found them to be but tigers painted in my mind. Peace returns , Love returns, this is the joy of inquiry.

No comments: