Sunday 5 April 2015

West Cork On Easter Sunday




The road west early this morning and the promise of a great day ahead.




I couldn't resist a short visit to the beach at Eyeries.






The tide was out and the sea weed drew me,





It's colours and texture delighting and






Sparking my imagination.





Some more early morning visitors arrived to have some fun just as I was leaving.





I was heading to the Gallery,





For T'ai Chi we worked on Short Form some partner work and polished the Mini Form.








Then my cousin Ann 'took' me to visit Dzogchen Beara






The visitors centre has wonderful views,






Reminiscent of Greek Islands in today's bright sunshine.







It is no wonder the place was busy with mediator's absorbing the energy.






Or just catching a nap in the April sunshine.






So much to see and admire.





I will have to go back again soon and spend a whole day exploring .    .      .










No comments: