Friday 1 April 2016

Letting Go Of The Fear Of Loving Yourself ( Beginners T'ai Chi Lesson Below )


Fear causes a lot of trouble for us, think of how much more fun and productive your life would be if you could eliminate all your fears.
 What would it be like to live in a body that had only love for itself ? Most of us are terrified to even imagine such a thing. I for one was horrified when I first heard someone suggest that I should Love myself unconditionally. I had been brought up to believe that to love oneself completely would be dangerous if not sinful. God only knows what such Love would lead to!  These types of fearful 'beliefs' keep us thinking that criticising and punishing ourselves is what keeps us on track. I no longer believe that fear and punishment are necessary or even productive. In my experience the more loving and kind I feel towards myself the more productive I am. When I'm feeling confident and full of self approval the world seems to be a much friendlier place, people seem to be more loving towards me. Many teachers  now tell us that the world is a mirror that reflects back our beliefs. What are your beliefs and fears about  loving yourself completely?  What is the worst thing that would happen if I loved myself completely ? This is one way of discovering your fear. Then just let that fear go. As soon as you find out what the fear is you will also see that it was unreal, just some false idea you heard or were taught. Once you see this you can let go easily.
This is Releasing , this is freeing yourself from beliefs that sabotage your life.
 If you would like to explore this process of Releasing your limiting beliefs come and join us at the next Releasing Workshop. 
 
 Blackrock Community Centre 
  Saturday April 23
 10am - 4pm 
 Cost €35 per person 

 To reserve a place
 Phone 087 6616800  or email taichimcilraith@yahoo.co.uk




 A Big Welcome to the new T'ai Chi beginners so lovely to meet you and welcome you to this the  amazing practise. Here below are the first 2 lessons of the Mini Form.


Beginning Posture of the Mini Form from ann on Vimeo.




No comments: