Sunday 10 April 2016

Surprised By Snow



 It was snowing as I arrived I Killarney this morning So I headed to Torc,





 I was curious to see how the waterfall would look,





 With snow all around,






Then I couldn't resist driving out the Kenmare road even though the mountains were shrouded in a 'snow storm'.





At Lady's View, the usual crowds were missing just two curious travellers.






 I headed back to Muckross






To these wonderful gardens that have nourished my spirit for as long as I can remember.






 We came here to celebrate birthdays, Holy Communions , Confirmations and just to admire the changing seasons.





 How beautiful to see this ancient Oak given the space to shine.







The air cleared just enough to see the snow on the distant mountains,





I was wet and cold when I got to the cafe and the only one outside today was this little friend !







No comments: