Saturday 11 July 2015

Still In Bucharest





I'm still in Bucharest the Reconnection Seminar began on Friday night and today was really amazing. Every time I see someone engaging with the frequencies and the ' client's' body registering I am in awe of this method of healing. It is great to be in the room where so many are working with the Reconnective frequencies and to watch and feel thecwork happening. 
When I get home I will find some videos to upload that show the work as I feel it is somethimg that very few people know about. 
I haveva really early startvin the morning so this is a short post but I will add a few phopos from the last few days. 








Even in the city I'm always drawn to trees.










The beautiful boulevard that leads to the Palace in the photo above. 




Tonight I came across a live concert , great music and a wonderful end to a great day.








And an Irish Pub in the Old Town ! ! !  








No comments: