Thursday 23 July 2015

Purpose




I love this image that gives me a way of imagining our 'energy ' field.  It's vision helps me to imagine, and feel how I am connected to a much greater network of information and energy. Even imagining that allows more possibilities into my awareness, it opens me to greater trust in my life and my potential to connect in a much greater and more focused way to my destiny. In a way it allows me to imagine a greater destiny ,one that has infinite connections and interconnection.
This is how life is meant to be for us here on this planet , we are not here by accident, we all came with a purpose and our work here is to become more conscious of this purpose and to do the work necessary to remove our blocks and limiting beliefs that would keep us afraid to follow our dreams and reach our true potential.

No comments: