Saturday 27 December 2014

Back To Sedona






Heathrow Airport is buzzing with comming and goings.
I'm heading back to Sedona for more Releasing with Hale Dwoskin.
I am amazed at all that has shifted in my life since the Retreat last May and I am looking forward to Letting Go of more limiting beliefs. This is a great time of year to take time out and review, renew, and revitalise.
I feel so fortunate to be able to make this journey. It feels magical to be in Heathrow and know that by tonight I'll be in Arizona with it's Cacti, Red Rocks and wide open plains. 

I'm filled with curiosity and excitement for the adventure ahead.  This makes up for the anxiety about all the checks, the lack of sleep last night snd the shyness about meeting new people. 
I'm often 'in control' or at least it feels that way when I'm the one running the class or giving the session. It feels different to be on the other side of the 'fence'. 
It is good to face those fears and be reminded of that vulnrable first day feeling.
No boubt there will be lots more photos of Sedona and the surrounding space. 
Looking forward to sharing here.

No comments: