Tuesday 12 July 2011

Nadine Stair of Louisville, Kentucky, was was 85-years-old when she wrote, "If I Had My Life to Live Over":

"I'd like to make more mistakes next time. I'd relax. I would limber up. I would be sillier than I have been this trip. I would take fewer things seriously. I would take more chances. I would climb more mountains and swim more rivers. I would eat more ice cream and less beans. I would perhaps have more actual troubles, but I'd have fewer imaginary ones. . . . I've been one of those persons who never goes anywhere without a thermometer, a hot water bottle, a raincoat, and a parachute. If I had to do it again, I would travel lighter than I have.

It is a bit synchronous that I just read this quote , as I had promised myself a day of 'just being' without agendas, a day of allowing things to unfold naturally' a day to observe myself (or not) without judgement.

To let go and live spontaneously in the moment - Lets just try it for today.

No comments: