Monday 31 December 2012

June and Reconnection




It is one thing giving someone a ' treatment ' and getting feedback, but now I really wanted to feel
what it was like to be on the receiving side of the table. So I did  some research, found Elsa Lee
( www.vividheal.com), and made an appointment with her in Galway. Elsa is warm and welcoming
and connects beautifully. I liked her immediately and was so glad I had come to her for my session.
Here are my ' notes ' after my treatment.

My first session with Elsa.

Calm very strong  registers in my eyes.
Very warm energy around my heart.
Later strong registers in my right arm.
Then very strong registers all over my whole body.
Very strong breathing and a sensation that reminded me of giving birth.
Then very calm again.
Later it felt as if Elsa was using electrodes on my body and I heard a crackling sound like static electricity.
There was a bubbling or fizzing sensation all over my body.

I was completely absorbed during the session and sorry when it ended. My body felt  alive and tingling for the rest of the day similar to how it would feel after a really good Shiatsu massage.

What an amazing session! I wanted more and very quickly decided to have ' Reconnection' with Elsa

Two weeks later I returned to Galway to be Reconnected.


Back to Galway and  '' The Reconnection '' with Elsa.
I had my reconnection two weeks ago ,  so glad I went ahead and did it . It takes two sessions to
 be reconnected and both were equally interesting, again I had intense feelings and responses to the
' Energy' almost as if I was being straightened out !
 I don't want to go in to all the details but it was intense and I feel it has made some big internal shifts in my being. Life seems to be supporting my efforts in everything related to Reconnection. As soon as I decided to work with the energy Joan ( one of my taichi students ) arrived with a fabulous massage table ! It just feels like something bigger than me is helping all the way.

What an amazing time and journey this last year must be one of the most interesting and enriching of my life so far.


No comments: