Thursday 26 January 2017

Mystical Practises


     By coincidence I spotted these monks in Cork today near Dervish where I was giving a Reconnective Healing Session !



I've been thinking lately of my mystical practises, it has been clear to me for a long time that T'ai Chi is really a mystical Art.
I looked up many meanings for the word mystical - here is just two. 

Having a spiritual symbolic or allegorical significance that transcends human understanding:

"A person who seeks by contemplation and self-surrender to obtain unity with or absorption into the Deity or the absolute, or who believes in the spiritual apprehension of truths that are beyond the intellect:"

 The mysterious , mystical aspect of the art has always appealed to me. It is beyond the mind's understanding, somehow with dedication and training one begins to connect with it's essence.
This connection is never with the mind which is too limited to grasp the subtlety and immensity of the Art but the heart begins to 'know'.

Maybe Reconnective Healing appealed to me first day because it too is mysterious. I rarely write about my Reconnective Healing practise, it is just so mysterious to me and almost too sacred. It is beyond my mind to comprehend. I watch as these Reconnective Healing frequencies cause involuntary movements to muscles, watch as the movement of my hands produce changes in colour and tone of the skin and am in awe of this practise.

Bodies and minds heal and I have no idea how this happens so I must just surrender and be a witness to the mysterious. Surrender to not knowing and just trust in the fruit of this fascinating practise.
I trained in Reconnective Healing back in 2012 and it is as mysterious to me now as it was the first time I experienced it with Elsa in Galway.

Sometimes the session is so strong I feel impelled to share, to let others know that this amazing work is happening all over the world and people are feeling the benefits.






No comments: