Wednesday 17 February 2016

T'ai Chi lessons and a happy memory.


I love this video of last year's music students 'figure 8 ing' and couldn't resist sharing it when I came across it earlier. It brought back lots of happy memories of sharing time with you guys. One of the aspects that I love about my 'work' is that it allows me to meet and practise with so many different and wonderful people. It is just lovely to wake up each morning knowing that I will have the pleasure of 'taiching' with people who want to live life to the full and explore the mysterious. To meet one another in this wonderous practise.


trim.84C2A8C8-53B1-490A-AD57-D914887F067F from ann on Vimeo.



Short form to Single Whip


Short Form To Single Whip from ann on Vimeo.



Full Mini Form for T'ai Chi beginners.



Full Mini Form from ann on Vimeo.



No comments: