Friday 26 February 2016

LOVE NOW





Let's Stop postponing our Love, Peace and Joy.  I'm sure you know what I mean when I talk about waiting to feel Love for ourselves until some time in the future when we have ' It All ' worked out.
I'm sure  that I'm not the only one who does that. One of the aspects of releasing that has really transformed my life is the way it allows me to Love myself and my life with all it's imperfections. The mind tells us that if we relax and feel Love for ourselves right Now things will fall apart. The mind tells us that struggling and worries are what allows us to deal with life's challenges. In my experience the mind ( my mind anyway) had this all wrong. I have discovered that when I Release my non loving feelings and allow myself to relax into the Love that is always present, life flows along effortlessly. Solutions to issues turn up in unexpected ways and life becomes an adventure rather than a struggle. So I encourage everyone to Release , to Let Go and have a fabulous life.
Stop right now and allow yourself to Let Go of your thinking for just a moment and notice the space all around, allow your body to relax, pay attention to the silent space between your thoughts. There is  infinite Love in that space no matter how small the space. Each time we pay attention to that space our sense of Love expands and expands here in lies the solution to our life.


No comments: