Saturday 20 May 2017

Welcoming Finn






Meet our new friend Finn he joined the family on last Wednesday.





 We are introducing him to his new surroundings,


It is a great opportunity to do some more river walks,





It's been three years since our beloved Su died and it has taken us until now to feel ready for another dog. 


It's impossible to replace a beloved companion, so gentle and silent a friend who loved to explore.  I often  feel her presence as I wander paths we shared.







Now it's time to get to know Finn, he is about three years old and is a rescue dog and was found abandoned a few months ago. He is still quite nervous but even in a few days is beginning to make our house his home and relax in our company. I am really looking forward to discovering new ways to 'see' our local environment as I know his company will awaken me to sights I have failed to notice.

No comments: