Saturday 23 January 2016

T'ai Chi Exercises for Brú Columbanus Group


What a great session we had on Thursday afternoon. A Big Thanks to Therese for inviting me to introduce you all to this great practise. I am so glad to get the positive feedback and hope that these exercises will remind you of our time together and encourage you to practise T'ai Chi.

Here is the Figure 8 Exercise  which is great for lifting spirits and increasing optimism so you are ready for the day ahead.


Figure 8 Heart Exercise Connecting Heaven and Earth from ann on Vimeo.



In the video below I explain how to do it in more detail.


Figure 8 Heart Exercise Connecting Heaven and Earth from ann on Vimeo.



Here are the 'Warm -Up Exercises we explored.


Warm up exercises from ann on Vimeo.




Turning the ball warm up from ann on Vimeo.

Be sure to email me if you have any questions or comments I will be delighted to respond.









No comments: