Thursday 14 June 2012



Back to Galway and  '' The Reconnection '' with Elsa.
I had my reconnection two weeks ago ,  so glad I went ahead and did it . It takes two sessions to
 be reconnected and both were equally interesting, again I had intense feelings and responses to the
' Energy' almost as if I was being straightened out !
 I don't want to go in to all the details but it was intense and I feel it has made some big internal shifts in my being. Life seems to be supporting my efforts in everything related to Reconnection. As soon as I decided to work with the energy Joan ( one of my taichi students ) arrived with a fabulous massage table ! It just feels like something bigger than me is helping all the way.
So a big thanks to Elsa  (www.vividheal.com )  for reconnection me and for doing this great work in such a wonderful way.

No comments: