Sunday 5 February 2012



"I was driving to work, with a feeling of calm and my mind open to the senses occurring around me when I had a life changing experience. I suddenly knew Who I was. The duality disappeared and and I became. I became everything around me, the air, the trees, the slip road, just everything."

When we have awakening experiences such as the above a big shift in identity occurs.
Through making contact with a deeper part of ourselves, the spiritual essence of our being we become aware that this is really who we are.

The daily practice of T'ai Chi has awakened me to that deep place within which is untouched by outside events, which is constant and doesn't take offence. The practice allows us to know ourselves beyond name and form. Allows us to dance more lightly in this form. To laugh more deeply at life's follies.

No comments: