Tuesday 22 December 2015



Space and Silence have been my focus for the last week. I find silence to be a great balm, listening to nature and having tome to do my own practise is a joy and a blessing. It has been a really busy term my busiest since I stopped working as a school teacher and I really needed time to be quiet and reflect.
Sorry it has taken me so long to put these 'reminder ' exercise together for my new groups. Keep up the practise it will keep you all calm and in good spirits to enjoy the Christmas gatherings. This is especially true for those of you who are like me and need lots of space and silence this practise will nourish and recharge your spirits when the 'buzz' gets too much for you to handle. Retreat to your own space and sink into your T'ai Chi it will permeate your body mind and spirit and renew all aspects of your being. How amazing to have this support in our lives. So give yourself the daily gift of T'ai Chi.





Beginning Posture of the Mini Form from ann on Vimeo.





Full Mini Form from ann on Vimeo.






Double Figure 8 Heart exercise from ann on Vimeo.






Warm up exercises from ann on Vimeo.




No comments: