Wednesday 2 December 2015

Releasing Workshop Saturday December 5'th




We are radiant beings however this radiance is mostly hidden under all our false beliefs.
We are often victims of these false beliefs that keep us searching outside of ourselves for answers that can only be found inside. When we learn to 'Let Go ' of these false beliefs our life opens up to many new possibilities.
Here is a simple Releasing exercise for you to experience just how simple and effective this method really is.
Think of some point of anxiety or dis-ease in your life  pick something small to begin with.
For example,a bill you need to pay, a difficult person you need to meet, something you keep putting off  ........... Find a real feeling or emotion you are experiencing that is not positive.

Now ask yourself. " Could I welcome this feeling?" ( As soon as we welcome a feeling it eases a little, try it for yourself right now and you will discover that this works. )

Next ask yourself. " Could I let this feeling go?"  If you find it difficult to let it go, ask yourself Just for now for this moment could I let this feeling go as best I can ? Just for right now.

Then ask yourself " Would I let this feeling go ?" If you find this difficult ask yourself would I rather hold on to this problem and my struggling or would I rather be free and at ease.

Finally ask yourself. "When Will I let this feeling go ?"  As best you can answer, Now.

Do this exercise right now on some issue and I bet you will feel lighter and brighter.
Releasing on any issue brings more clarity and insight. It frees up lots of energy which is often wasted by running old stories and patterns in our heads.
 If you would like to have more freedom and peace in your life join us this Saturday and experience the joy of Letting Go.

 Blackrock Community Centre 
  Saturday December 5'th
 11am - 4pm 
 Cost €35 per person 

 To reserve a place
 Phone 087 6616800  or email taichimcilraith@yahoo.co.uk






No comments: