Monday 1 March 2010

Letting Go

Lester Levenson says that problems are ONLY in our heads. This sounds good and right to me and I have been working on feeling it more.
My Cork class has been bothering me for a while, it seemed like a problem and I found myself spending a lot of time trying to figure out what to do about it.
A waste of time because as Larry ( who teaches Lester's work ) says, " figuring things out is like looking in an empty filing cabinet for an answer that isn't there and beating yourself up for not having found it ".
So eventually last week I finally let go and handed the "problem" over to Lester and managed to actually forget about it.
Then one evening as my hands began to rise in preparation posture the answer came in a flash from nowhere ( or maybe Lester ) suddenly I knew what to do. It was so simple and had been there all along but I had been so caught up figuring things out that I missed it.
I am hoping that I have learned and really realised that the best way is to trust in our connection to a higher power and really let go.

No comments: